Healthy Recipe Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing

Lately, my brand new secret obsession is avocados. I have them on eggs, rice bowls, bagels, toast, breakfast, lunch, dinner, you name it! They’re in season here and I usually find them on sale, so I’m trying to use them s much as I can before they go out of season. My favorite thing about avocados is their creamy texture and the fact that they are a super healthy source of fat. So I finally realized how ridiculously easy it is to make avocado dressing and how seriously delicious it is!
Also, I will be sharing a salad recipe that pairs perfectly with this yummy dressing soon. Keep your eyes peeled for it and give this recipe a try on different types of salads and let me know how it turns out for you!


Healthy Recipe Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
Healthy Recipe Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing

Ingredients
  • 1 Avocado
  • 1 clove Garlic, peeled
  • ¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro
  • ¼ cup low-fat sour-cream or greek yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice (or white vinegar)
  • 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
  • ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
  • ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
  • Water

Instructions
  1. Place all the ingredients In a food processor or blender.
  2. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides a few times. Thin the salad dressing out with about ⅓ cup water (give or take) until it reaches a desired consistency.
  3. Keep in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.

Source
- Food Recipes

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »