APPLE COOKIES HEALTHY RECIPE

I have been craaaaving apples. Apples like there is no tomorrow. It’s just one of those pregnancy cravings (and at least it’s a healthy one!).
Sweet David has been experimenting with ways for me to eat apples. Don’t get me wrong – sometimes I just want an apple and I don’t care how it’s served as long as it gets to my mouth. I have been so adventurous to even eat dried apples. I was at a bridal shower last weekend and Dave texted me with excitement about his new creation. Apple “cookies.”Three cheers for healthy snacks!

APPLE COOKIES HEALTHY RECIPE
APPLE COOKIES HEALTHY RECIPE

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 apple
  • ¼ cup peanut butter
  • ¼ cup almonds, sliced
  • ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
  • ¼ cup shredded coconut
  • ¼ cup chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Slice apple into thing rings and remove core.
  2. Spread peanut butter over one side of ring. Top with almonds, walnuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.

- Food Recipes

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »