HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN, AVOCADO & BACON SALAD HEALTHY RECIPES

Being a number one fan of honey mustard everything, I gave up enjoying honey mustard dressing on salads because of all of the mayo and calories normally sneaking their way into them. Then, this morning happened. Waking up with the strongest honey mustard craving (weird, right?), I smacked myself upside the head when I remembered, um, HELLO, food blogger, remember? Which means, don’t-give-up-anything-just-find-a-way-to-make-it-yourself, type of thing.
And this dressing? THIS DRESSING. So creamy and sweet and tangy. So bad I made it again and again and again and again. I couldn’t believe something so simple could lead to something so sinful — yet, not. In my truest form, I didn’t want to taint the marinade with a different tasting dressing, so I left it and may the mustard gods help me.
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN, AVOCADO & BACON SALAD HEALTHY RECIPES
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN, AVOCADO & BACON SALAD HEALTHY RECIPES


INGREDIENTS
Dressing / Marinade:

  • ⅓ cup honey
  • 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
  • 2 tablespoons smooth and mild Dijon mustard
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • Salt to season
  • 4 skinless and boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts


For Salad:

  • ¼ cup diced bacon, trimmed of rind and fat
  • 4 cups Romaine lettuce leaves, washed
  • 1 cup sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
  • 1 large avocado, pitted and sliced
  • ¼ cup corn kernels
  • ¼ of a red onion, sliced


Soure
- Food Recipes

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »